Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Cancelled....



Yesterday Jason and I packed the car, loaded our little diva and headed for McMaster for her to have the surgery we were thinking and planning for, for four weeks now.

I was very stressed, stressed so much that I could hardly get my mouth to move. We arrived around 10:05 and looking for a place to park , can be a chore. We were sitting at the lights, ready to turn left,into the underground parking lot, when my cell phone rang. It was the head nurse, Madisyn's surgery was cancelled. There was an emergency in that operating room. I was sad but relieved at the same time. I am not good with this stuff.

Her surgery will be sometime in the New Year after Dru arrives home and we feel some what "normal" again. When jetleg passes, I will consider.

Anyway, I pray for that family, and hope everyone is going to be okay.

No comments: