Friday, October 24, 2014

Look what we have.....LSC(letter seeking confirmation)

Yesterday(Thursday October23,2014) I walked the daycare kids to school,only to come home and find that I missed the Purolator guy. I was a little sad, these were our travel documents.

I called the Purolator depot to see if there was anything they could do. I told them that these were important documents for our adoption and I need them today. The lady, Donna, said she would have him paged but couldn't promise anything.

I waited all morning and round 11:30, she called and said he was in Guelph, was busy and didn't know if he would make it back in time.

1:17, there was a knock at the door and it was him. I told him that I could kiss him for making it back and thank you so much. There are still wonderful people in this world, despite the violence we see. Thank you to Purolator!




I wouldn't open the envelope until Jason arrived home. it was killing me but I waited. I am so excited!


Our LSC(letter of seeking confirmation) We had signed and accepted Zhang Yi Hui as our son and have the Purolator take this  to The Children's Bridge.

Then we need to wait for confirmation of our hotels and our in country flights are booked and we can book our flights to Beijing China.

Our tentative date for leaving is December 5,2014.
           


                              Me signing the LSC



Jason signing the LSC

No comments: