Monday, October 13, 2014

Thanksgiving day weekend..Brantford Zoo

Quite a while ago, I had purchased a wagjag for Brantford twin Valley Zoo. So, on Saturday we decided to go. I am so glad we did! It's not huge like Toronto, we got to see all the animals and wasn't exhausted by the end of the day.

 For anyone who knows miss diva,  seeing her pet this goat is a huge step for her. She is slow to warm up and very cautious of animals. This made me smile and so proud of her.

 This monkey was so funny. Jason would smile at him and he would smile back. Jason would lick out his tongue, and he would lick out his. Miss Diva thought is was so funny that they were copying each other. lol



 Miss Diva loved the parrots. The blue one kept saying "hi" to her. When she would walk away, he would yell "help". lol
                                                                        baby deer

 The next few pictures was a show they had there. They talked about 4 animals and we could touch 3 of them. Miss diva touched the hedge hog and was proud. They had a snake and she wanted to touch it so bad but was so scared.

                                                                  snapping turtle
                                                         snowball the hedge hog
                                                love this pic...looks almost fake

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I have followed along on your journey for a while now. Congratulations! I am a mom to 4. 2 bio 1 adopted from china 2010 and 1 from Vietnam 2013. I live in Renfrew, just outside of Ottawa.

I was hoping you could give me some details about cleft lip & palate. This is a special need Childrens Bridge has asked if we are open to next time around. I am curious about the surgery, dental care and if there is funding for orthodontics. If you could email me that would be great!
Meredith Brabant
paulybrabant@yahoo.ca