Saturday, October 18, 2014

Welcoming Dru!

Since this was a welcoming shower and Dru isn't a infant, we decided to go with a toddler theme for the shower. I think it was a very cute choice and happy with it.


 Me with the presents. This little monkey got spoiled tonight and I so thank you for friends and the members of my family that came out to show their support.
                                                                little monkey...
                        favours that I had made. I know a lot of peole were saying I wasn't suppose to be doing anything but I wanted to be involved.

                                The cake...so super cute.... I think this is fitting for the event
 My friend, Michelle made Dru this quilt. It has little creatures driving the machines...too cute. Thank you so much!
                                                                                 me!
                                                playing a game...this was a very fun game
                                                        me cutting the cake
                                                                    Dru's stash

No comments: