Saturday, December 20, 2014

Home!

The flight from Beijing to Toronto was a little stressful, weeman doesn't sleep in one spot. He's like a fish out of water, so trying to sleep in our arms wasn't exactly comfortable for him.

Madisyn did wonderful. She did tell me, as we were walking towards immigration at the airport, that her legs felt wobbly. Again, this little girl is amazing. She is such a trooper and never ceases to amaze me. I love this little girl more and more everyday.

So, we found our limo, and was home within and hour. We let the kids play, had a bit to eat , but them in the tub got ready and we all went to bed. We were all awake by 5. I was awake by 3. Jet leg is not my friend!

We are happy to be home. We will laying low and will let people know when we are up to visitors.

No comments: