Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Hutong Tour and the Acrobatic show

Today was a fun day. We got to do a fun tour through a Hutong. It was a different tour to see how they live in little compound like settings. It was very interesting to see how the family unit is set up and who lives where. 

The furniture and the wood was amazing! 

It was bitter cold! There is no snow here, but it is very cold. The wind is high and very very cold. I was layered with a snowsuit, hats mittens, hood, winter boots and I was just about frozen. Dru was asleep on me the entire tour. I am assuming he was warm.

In the afternoon, we went to see a acrobatic show. I was a little nervous. Dru doesn't do well, setting for long periods of time. I brought a backpack full of tricks but they were not needed. He was so into the dancing and the bikes, that he kept pushing my hands if they came close to his face. He wanted to see what was happening! he loved it!

Later that evening, me, Jason and the kids, along with Kaspars, Mary and their daughter enjoyed a nice dinner at the steakhouse to celebrate.

2 more sleeps and we will be on our way home. I can't wait until I sleep with my pillow!lol

Em  













No comments: