Friday, December 19, 2014

Pearl Market and New Day Foster Home

Today we went shopping at The Pearl market. I got pearls for me and Madisyn and lots of other things. It was fun! I was going to buy Dru his Jade zodiac sign but Zhangjiagang CWI gave him one. I am still in awe of this place. If there is anyone reading this blog that considering adoption, there is a little girl there waiting for a family. She is well cared for.
 
After the pearl market, Jason and I hired a driver to take us to New Day Foster Home, just outside Beijing. When we arrived, we were greeted by a gentlemen that works there. Then we waited only to find out the little guy we sponsored for Christmas was returned to his orphanage on Inner Mongolia. I was disappointed. Although, I did get to see some of the children. They were playing outside and having fun. We've been asked not to use names or post pictures. This is an amazing facility and we got to meet some of the people that work there and some of the famous little people I follow on the blog.
 
So, there are just 2 sleeps and we will be on our way home. Dru is really struggling. He is not doing well with being in small spaces for a long time and cries, screams and hits when he cannot run around and play. We are in for a very fun plane ride home.
 
I am struggling with being away from home. I am so ready to come home. I've had enough of eggs, bacon and watermelon for breakfast. I am tired of doing laundry by hand in the tub. I am tired of living in a hotel and out of a suitcase. I am really struggling with not getting any video of the moment we received Dru......I am so sad...so very very sad. I want to come home and get into a new routine.
 
Missing my bed and pillow! See you soon
 
Em 





No comments: