Monday, March 30, 2015

Doing Better

  This past weeks have been challenging for me as a mom. Questioning my parenting and why things have to be a certain way. I love my kids dearly, I feel complete but there are days that I feel like a awful person. There are people in this world that just likes to stir the pot and make accusations that are false. This has been hurting me, making me depressed and feeling sad. I have promised to myself, to stop this. I know the truth, I know I am a person with a good heart, I would never intentionally hurt people. I love my life and my family and if people have a problem with our family, then stay away! I am done with this nonsense and I am moving forward.



I miss my mom! I wish many times she was here to just sit with weeman when having to take miss diva to the hospital @ 9:30 at night or just be a grandma and take her for a walk, or read stories! I miss this for my kids. They are growing up not knowing what having grandparents is all about. I love my grandparents so much...I miss them more then I ever thought was humanly possible. They were wonderful...

Jason and I have been spending lots of time with the kids doing fun things. Life home with my kids is amazing and I am glad I get to spend the entire day with weeman. He is getting more words, being silly with his little friend and overall, settling into our family.



Miss Diva is my princess...she makes my heart skip a beat every time I see her run through the school doors , towards me.....her mom.. I am blessed. She is so beautiful and someday she will be a beautiful woman. I love these kids so much...they are my world....thank you Canadian government and China government for working together to make international adoptions happen.



Thank you  Jason, Madisyn and Dru for loving mama!

No comments: