Sunday, April 19, 2015

Birthday party for weeman




We celebrated weeman's birthday just a little later. I needed more time to wrap my head around it and last weekend we had 2 birthdays to help celebrate.

I kept it low key, so I thought! but it was over stimulating for him. We found that out during the night last night. He was crying out for mama and talking, kicking the wall and just very restless.

I like to make things by myself. I love crafts, so I made his birthday sign for the gate going to our backyard.

I also really enjoy baking. I find that this is a stress reliever for me. So I decided that I would make cupcakes instead of a cake this year. I liked the car candy 
The kids playing in the backyard. The little girl in the purple is the girl that was adopted at the same time as weeman. She is a sweetheart and we love her. She and Miss Diva really enjoys playing together. She was sad when miss diva had to leave and go to dance.



 

miss diva and one of her daycare friends playing on the swings together. They had a wonderful time in the backyard and the weather was beautiful. I love the sunshine!
 

my cousin's little guy, karter! He was so upset that he got cake and icing on his fingers! Weeman does the same mad face when he doesn't get what he wants.
Weeman opening his gift from Ronald. He loves stuffies and this horse is just as big as what he is. He is trying to sleep with it at night but it's to big. He loves it though!
Sitting on the ground with his loot!He is such a ham! Jason and I feel so very blessed to be parenting this 2 wonderful children. We are so very thankful!



Happy Birthday my sweet little man! Mama, Baba and Jie Jie loves you to the moon and back.

No comments: