Monday, November 9, 2015

busy life



Life is busy...but we wouldn't change one thing about. We are so in love with the way things are right now. There are only 2 things that would make me a little happier, my mom living close and my grandparents we here on earth. I miss them so much.

What's new? I had to have treatment for a lump in my thyroid. Everything seems great with that. I have also been helping in miss diva's school with the Nutrition for learning program. I am truly enjoying being in the school. Still working and enjoying my babies more than ever.

Jason is doing well. He is amazing and is totally in love with his kids. I love to see him sitting down at the table helping miss diva with her homework. Puts a smile on my face. He is back at work, not liking it much but there is no choice but to work...right?

Miss Diva is amazing. She is doing super in grade 1. Her reading level is much higher than the teacher thought. She is loving dance, still going to mandarin school as well. We have hired a university student, who was born in mainland china to tutor her about 2 hours a week. She seems to like her and that's a bonus.

Dru just had surgery on Oct 29 to re-repair his palate. He was discharged in 24 hours. He is a tough little dude that's for sure. His speech and English language is coming along pretty good. He loves his jie jie and baba. I am so proud of his strength and to be chosen to be his mama.

Overall, we are doing great! We are gearing up for the holiday season with our babies. I cannot wait to decorate that tree with both my babies this year. Last year, Christmas was exciting to have him home but a bit of a blurr as well.

We are doing great.........we are a very blessed mama and baba.....

No comments: